Mike Byers Inc maintains this Internet Website (the "Website") for your personal use and information. You may browse the Website, and you may download material displayed on the Website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, link to, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including any text, images or code without Mike Byers Incís written permission.
Your access to and use of the Website is subject to the following conditions ("Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept the terms of these Conditions.
Consumers should be aware that the market in U.S. and World coins is at times volatile and involves a due measure of risk. Only those who are aware of, and inclined to bear, the financial risk involved with buying and selling coins should participate in this market. Although consensus grading is employed by most grading services, it should be noted that grading is not an exact science. In fact, it is entirely possible that if a coin was broken out of a plastic holder and was resubmitted to another grading service or even the same service, the coin could come back a different grade. It is important for consumers to understand that grading and certification by the grading services does not guarantee protection from common risks associated with a market which is potentially volatile. The degree of liquidity for certified coins and Collectibles will vary according to general market conditions and the particular coin involved. For some coins there may be no active market at all at certain points in time. The opinions expressed in this website are solely statements of judgment.
1. You should assume that everything you view on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Conditions or in the text on the Website without the written permission of Mike Byers Inc. Mike Byers Inc neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. While Mike Byers Inc uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Website, Mike Byers Inc makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mike Byers Inc assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Actual prices change frequently and are dependent on changing market conditions, particular attributes of specific coins and other factors.
3. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Mike Byers Inc nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the excluding of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Mike Byers Inc also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Website.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit may be used by Mike Byers Inc or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Mike Byers Inc is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing or marketing products using such information.
5. Images displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mike Byers Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statues.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and common law Trademarks of Mike Byers Inc and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. If any links are incorporated into the Website, you should be aware that Mike Byers Inc has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. You may establish or create a link to the Website, provided that you inform us of this link and get our approval in advance. We may revoke any authorization to link to the Website at any time.
8. This Website contains information which relates to various numismatic topics and the market for rare coins. This information is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own investment and professional advisers. You should not use the information contained in the Website to make any investment or confirm the value of any investment or coins purchased from Mike Byers Inc. The suitability of any investment, including an investment in rare coins, depends on your own personal financial circumstances, and you should seek competent legal, accounting and financial planning advice before determining whether or not to make any investment or purchase.
9. In no event will Mike Byers Inc, it's affiliates or associates be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this Website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your computer system(s). You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mike Byers Inc, it's affiliates and associates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees resulting from any violation of this agreement.
10. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent, local laws are applicable. Except for equitable relief sought by Mike Byers Inc, which may be sought in any court of competent jurisdiction, user consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada.
Mike Byers Inc may at any time revise these Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Conditions. If you have any questions regarding these Conditions or the Website, please contact us.